FreakshowAutraelFreakshowAutrael

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Stormbound Stormbound

Honestly I do enjoy this and the change as it transitions is very well executed with it seeming sudden yet appropriate as well and the way it could loop nice as too. Overall it is a well made and fairly relaxing in my opinion but I don't care much for the 2nd half and how it transitions though it still sounds great it just feels less fluid with the transitions but I can tell you put hours of work into this.

ParadoxVatriox responds:

Thank you very much! I was planning on remixing the songs second half, so if you want, stick around for that.

Time Piece By DJ Mathmatik Time Piece By DJ Mathmatik

Very calming and smooth flowing. Well done. Also nice touch with the base being normal and not some over powered sound clip pasted over the song

Math368 responds:

EnragedHollowApe EnragedHollowApe

It's alright but I feel that it doesn't stand out to much and has a certain already heard that feel to it but still good work

uraraka uraraka

Amazing job the motion is fluid, you captured uraraka's likeness well, her expressions are on point just all around amazing though it does feel a bit fast it's still amazing overall. Keep up the good work.

bocodamondo responds:

i didnt really capture her design perfectly though, since she has more of a forehead

orange pop orange pop

Really cute though if I may offer some critique the laces on her shoes could use some work but past that I really like the style and how everything in this picture follows the color orange without seeming like it's too much or like it's overbearing.

antichlorine responds:

Thank you!

@Wendys @Wendys

Nice work. If you don't mind a slight critique it looks like her body is slightly off like it's not twisting right exactly but past that lovely work you've done. I like how you've personalized her iconic design to make it seem darker almost gothic.

Darkened-Raven responds:

Thank you for the critique. Forms are one of my biggest weaknesses, but I see what you're talking about. I'm gonna keep practicing poses to try to improve myself.