FreakshowAutraelFreakshowAutrael

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

All 18 art Reviews

uraraka uraraka

Amazing job the motion is fluid, you captured uraraka's likeness well, her expressions are on point just all around amazing though it does feel a bit fast it's still amazing overall. Keep up the good work.

bocodamondo responds:

i didnt really capture her design perfectly though, since she has more of a forehead

orange pop orange pop

Really cute though if I may offer some critique the laces on her shoes could use some work but past that I really like the style and how everything in this picture follows the color orange without seeming like it's too much or like it's overbearing.

antichlorine responds:

Thank you!

@Wendys @Wendys

Nice work. If you don't mind a slight critique it looks like her body is slightly off like it's not twisting right exactly but past that lovely work you've done. I like how you've personalized her iconic design to make it seem darker almost gothic.

Darkened-Raven responds:

Thank you for the critique. Forms are one of my biggest weaknesses, but I see what you're talking about. I'm gonna keep practicing poses to try to improve myself.

Connie Connie

I love this and it is really cute. I love the rough lines you used to draw this and I have, with a friend, made a steven universe drawing of amethyst if you are willing to check it out

Nonon Nonon

I feel her left foot (foot on the right) is off just a bit and this is a little sketchier than what you normally post here but still great job

bocodamondo responds:

yeah it was more sketchy on purpose

Glash Bunny Glash Bunny

Nice use of color and lighting, it really makes your drawing pop out and it is bright as well. Love it and please keep doing this kind of stuff. Also if you have the time could you look at my art and tell me what you think.

Jen O' Lantern Jen O' Lantern

This is so very cute.

Roy Roy

Roy the most badass of the koopa kids.

Rosalina Rosalina

Hello fellow theorist would this be fanart of gametheory lore... Anyway this is awesome though I feel the shadow on her mouth shouldn't be there cause it makes it look like she is biting her bottom lip some unless that is what you were going for.

clayton1313 responds:

thank you fellow theorist!, yea she is biting her lips.

Iggy Iggy

Not personally a fan of any of the bowser kids except bowser jr. but I love your take on him. It reminds me of the game he is in on the wii. (name escapes me right now)