FreakshowAutraelFreakshowAutrael

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Stormbound Stormbound

Honestly I do enjoy this and the change as it transitions is very well executed with it seeming sudden yet appropriate as well and the way it could loop nice as too. Overall it is a well made and fairly relaxing in my opinion but I don't care much for the 2nd half and how it transitions though it still sounds great it just feels less fluid with the transitions but I can tell you put hours of work into this.

ParadoxVatriox responds:

Thank you very much! I was planning on remixing the songs second half, so if you want, stick around for that.

Time Piece By DJ Mathmatik Time Piece By DJ Mathmatik

Very calming and smooth flowing. Well done. Also nice touch with the base being normal and not some over powered sound clip pasted over the song

Math368 responds:

EnragedHollowApe EnragedHollowApe

It's alright but I feel that it doesn't stand out to much and has a certain already heard that feel to it but still good work

Another Kind Another Kind

Really good and unique without it sounding out of place. I love the straight use of only the piano and the effective use of rhythm to keep it as a loop

jam22 jam22

This is pretty cool honestly though to be honest the beggining sounded a little off

sixshadowsix responds:

lol i know thats prolly cuz i play everything live and record everything on audacity its a pretty basic recording program. thanks for the rocking score besides the fact!