View Profile FreakshowAutrael

4 Audio Reviews

Very calming and smooth flowing. Well done. Also nice touch with the base being normal and not some over powered sound clip pasted over the song

Math368 responds:

It's alright but I feel that it doesn't stand out to much and has a certain already heard that feel to it but still good work

Really good and unique without it sounding out of place. I love the straight use of only the piano and the effective use of rhythm to keep it as a loop

18 Art Reviews

Amazing job the motion is fluid, you captured uraraka's likeness well, her expressions are on point just all around amazing though it does feel a bit fast it's still amazing overall. Keep up the good work.

bocodamondo responds:

i didnt really capture her design perfectly though, since she has more of a forehead

Really cute though if I may offer some critique the laces on her shoes could use some work but past that I really like the style and how everything in this picture follows the color orange without seeming like it's too much or like it's overbearing.

antichlorine responds:

Thank you!

Nice work. If you don't mind a slight critique it looks like her body is slightly off like it's not twisting right exactly but past that lovely work you've done. I like how you've personalized her iconic design to make it seem darker almost gothic.

RevCat responds:

Thank you for the critique. Forms are one of my biggest weaknesses, but I see what you're talking about. I'm gonna keep practicing poses to try to improve myself.

Male